Frenchibulls French Bulldogs - Australia - Brisbane - Queensland.
French Bulldogs Queensland - Truly Beautiful Purebred French Bulldogs. Brisbane - Queensland - Australia.
Available French Bulldog Puppies ♥
Welcome to our Available French Bulldog Puppies page.
Brisbane / Logan, QLD Australia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0404 385 998 (Doreen) Frenchibulls aim is to breed French Bulldogs that are: * Beautiful high quality Purebred Pedigree Papered puppies available to pet homes and to small in home breeders. * DNA Tested, Non-affected by Genetic diseases of the French Bulldog Breed. * We breed Quality rather than Quantity, we only ever have 1 or 2 litters at a time. * Puppies that receive only the best start to life with around the clock monitoring and care. * A loving family member that is well socialised and will give you lots of affection.
If you would love to become the proud owner of a beautiful Frenchibull Purebred French Bulldog please contact us via our "Puppy Enquiry Form" or via our other contact details located on this website. "CLICK HERE, Puppy Enquiry Form"
- If sold as a pet they will come with a de-sexing contract to be de-sexed prior to 12 months old
- DNA tested, Tested with the French Bulldog "Full Breed Profile" which tests for Colours and Genetic Diseases of the breed. (DNA results are non affected / Clear)
- Up to date Vaccinated. ( The 11 week old girls have had 2 out of 3 puppy vaccinations to date.)
- Vet Health checked.
- Wormed and flea free.
- 6 weeks Free pet insurance with Pet Plan Insurance, for any puppies under 6 months old.
- Beautiful personalities, very well socialised babies raised with in our home as part of the family with children and babies.
- Folder with their important papers and other helpful information.
- Puppy Pack full of heaps of goodies. (example: blanket, food samples and toys etc.)
***Puppies can be transported by plane with in Australia at buyers cost. (Puppy pack will not be included with those going via plane.)***
At Frenchibulls we go by QUALITY over QUANTITY. We only ever have 1 or 2 litters at a time. This is to ensure that we can devote our time to constant monitoring and around the clock care that these puppies need to thrive and to receive the best start to life. It also means that they grow great socialisation skills with their human family members as well by getting plenty of one on one time with our family members before leaving for their forever homes meaning you will receive a loving and affectionate family member.