Frenchibulls French Bulldogs - Australia - Brisbane - Queensland.
French Bulldogs Queensland - Truly Beautiful Purebred French Bulldogs. Brisbane - Queensland - Australia.
Available French Bulldog Puppies ♥
Welcome to our Available French Bulldog Puppies page.
Frenchibulls aim is to breed French Bulldogs that are: * Beautiful quality Purebred Pedigree Papered puppies available to pet homes and to small in home breeders. * DNA Tested, Non-affected by Genetic diseases of the French Bulldog Breed. * We breed Quality rather than Quantity, we only ever have 1 or 2 litters at a time. * Puppies that receive only the best start to life with around the clock monitoring and care. * A loving family member that is well socialised and will give you lots of affection.
If you would love to become the proud owner of a beautiful Frenchibull Purebred French Bulldog please contact us via our "Puppy Enquiry Form, click here" or via our other contact details as below.
(Sorry but no payment plans on puppies / adults who are ready to leave. All puppies and Adults must be paid in full prior to leaving my care. Please see "Puppy info & pricing" page.)
Frenchibulls has Facebook! Please "Click here"or on the Facebook symbol below. Come and follow us to see what we are up to, photos and videos added regularly. If the link above does not work please search for "Frenchibulls French Bulldogs".
AVAILABLE FRENCH BULLDOG PUPPIES
CURRENT AVAILABLE PUPPIES. (Updated: July 2021.)
- Male 1 - Fawn Pied Fluffy - Carries Blue & Cream - AVAILABLE
- Male 2 - Fawn Fluffy - Carries Blue & Cream - AVAILABLE
- Male 3 - Fawn Fluffy - Carries Cream - AVAILABLE
More information below their photos below, please scroll down.
*****Ready to leave soon.****** July 2021.
3 x Fluffy / Long Hair Males. (2x Fawn & 1x Fawn Pied). DNA CLEAR, Further details of their DNA is on their photo's.
Price: AUD $POA.
**** Please note that any of these babies if sold as pets will be de-sexed prior to leaving our care. **** If you are wanting one of these babies as a Stud male please make sure that you ask for Mains pricing. Pick up location:Park Ridge, QLD. (South side of Brisbane.) Interstate transport can also be
arranged at buyers’ cost, please include a location when enquiring so we can
find out a price quote and dates of available transport.
They have been raised
in our home as part of the family, very loved. Raised around other dogs,
puppies and children of different ages the youngest being a 2 year old who
adores them and is very hands on with helping with the puppies and dogs every day. Check out our Facebook group for heaps more video's and photo's. Contact Number: 0404 385 998. (If no one answers please send a Text message to let me know you are calling in regards to my pup's as I may be busy at the time and I'll call you back when I'm available, Thanks.)
Frenchibulls puppies come with:
- Registered MDBA Pedigree Paper.
- If sold as a pet they will come with a de-sexing contract. (Some puppies are already de-sexed prior to leaving us.)
- DNA tested either their own or parents, Tested with the French Bulldog "Full Breed Profile" which tests for all 5 Genetic Diseases of the breed. (DNA results are non affected / Clear).
- Vet Health checked.
- Parasite protection up to date.
- Beautiful personalities, very well socialized babies raised with in our home as part of the family with children and toddlers.
- Folder with their important papers and other helpful information.
- Puppy Pack full of goodies for your new family member. (example: blanket, grooming products, food sample and toys etc. Note: Puppy Packs are complimentary for those going as pets, puppy packs usually cannot be sent with those going via transport companies.
***Puppies can be transported by plane / on road pet transport companies with in Australia at buyers cost.
At Frenchibulls we go by QUALITY over QUANTITY. We only ever have 1 or 2 litters at a time. This is to ensure that we can devote our time to constant monitoring and around the clock care that these puppies need to thrive and to receive the best start to life. It also means that they grow great socialisation skills with their human family members as well by getting plenty of one on one time with our family members before leaving for their forever homes meaning you will receive a loving and affectionate family member.